Identify & Balance Your Skin Type

Skincare Sunday || Identify Your Skin Type


Today is the day my skincare series goes live. Excited!! Every Sunday I will be sharing anything from skincare tips + facts + all the benefits of the skincare line I use daily, Rodan + Fields. I'm here to bring you the information you need to transform and maintain that beautiful glow. Enjoy!



Alright ladies, most of you probably already know this but just in case you don't... There are three types of skin types: dry, oily and combination skin. I use to struggle with what these looked liked and identifying my own skip type. I'm here to help. I also have a FREE skincare consultation you can take to help identify products designed for your skin concern- but here are a few products I love!

Do you think you have....
DRY SKIN?

Dry skin can be dull, flaky and rough. Typically your pores will look smaller because of the dryness (so that is a win!) You may experience redness and irritation. There are so many factors that can cause dry skin. I live in Arizona and it is DRY! This tends to wreak havoc on my face and body- especially the summer months. Drink water and use the RIGHT products.



Product's to use for....
DRY SKIN?

This beautiful jar of serum is for your face! "This oil-free serum delivers all-day hydration and boosts the performance of products layered on top. It raises skin's hydration level by 200% after just one use and maintains continuous hydration for 8 hours,* transforming dry skin into younger-looking, younger-acting skin. It also balances moisture levels and preps skin to better receive products applied after."

When and how often should I use this?
For DRY SKIN or combination skin, Active Hydration Serum may be used twice daily- morning and evening.

This is to be used on your body, not your face! "This ultra-hydrating moisturizer is for noticeably softer, smoother and more nourished skin. a breakthrough body moisturizing cream, it delivers immediate and continuous body hydration and helps prevent future moisture loss, resulting in younger-looking, younger-acting skin."





Do you think you have....
OILY SKIN?

Oily skin can be shiny and you may struggle with enlarged pores. Ladies, have you ever noticed your makeup sliding off or looking a hot mess?... Might be too oily! Stress, hormones and humidity can all factor into your oily skin.


Product to use for....
OILY SKIN?

This is one of the newest additions to our skincare fam! 
Oily skin can be shiny and you may struggle with enlarged pores. "Our Unblemish Clarifying Mask reduces excess oil, unclogs pores and removes impurities from the surface of skin in just 10 minutes. It then calms skin, resulting in fewer blemishes and clearer skin over time."

Do you think you have....
COMBINATION SKIN?

Combination skin is pretty self explanatory! This is the category I fall under! My pores on my nose, forehead and sometimes chin tend to be overactive which causes me to be oily only in those areas. While the cheeks and rest of my face are dry and irritated!  This is when I like to MIX & MATCH products! 


Product's to use for....
COMBINATION SKIN?

This is where we get to have lots of fun and use different products! I like to put the Redefine Rejuvenation Mask on my dry areas only. "Our Redefine Rejuvenation Mask is an easy way to refresh your skin in just 10 minutes. It hydrates tired, dry skin to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles over time. Jojoba beads exfoliate dead skin cells to remove dullness and reveal younger-looking skin."

Then I would add in the Unblemish Clarifying Mask for those stubborn oily spots! You've already heard all about this one so I want go on. 

Combining products allows you to tackle each issue on it's own. 

There are so many OTHER products that I could tell you about but these will be our starters! There are regimens, stand alone products and so much more I can't wait to share with you! If you have any questions feel free to reach out. 

xoxo

Ashley Marie

CLICK HERE for your FREE skincare consultation and message me for the the weekly deals on all products mentioned! 







Comments