My Meaning Of Fall || Embrace Change


“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” 
― Rumi

Hey y'all,

This weekend in Sedona was amazing. Also very NEEDED. I finally had the chance to enjoy FALL! Like "real" Fall. I don't get this experience in Phoenix and EVERY year around this time I get so so so so homesick and want to jump on a plane and fly home to the Midwest with no thought about it. I love this time of year and I love sharing it with my family.


I've been thinking about Fall and what it means to me..Here ya go! 

1. Change
2. Transformation
3. A New Beginning
4. Comfort
5. Letting Go
6. Joy


I don't know about you.. but a lot of those words and truths can be SCARY and at the same time nostalgic. Decide what you want it to be and embrace it- Especially change. It's constant. Unavoidable. If we avoid it we will never allow ourselves to live in the present. If you want to experience true joy and happiness embrace the good, the scary and the fear of change. Savor every moment of it. 


It's about letting go. Let go of that "thing" your holding on to. It's only hurting YOU. I've recently experienced a "thing" and I have had really bad days ...
Why are these days so bad?
I'm holding onto the negative. I'm letting the actions of others hold me captive. It doesn't have to be that way. The great thing about being YOU.. is you get to decide to feel joy today. You get to decide to feel peace. You get to decide to wake up and make it the BEST day of your life. 


One thing that helps me is creating a space in my house where I find comfort. Mine is on my couch.. with my black and red flannel blanket, hot chocolate and a great smelling candle or scent. (Spruce right now) I find most peace in blogging my thoughts, feelings, heart and experiences to y'all.

Find your truth. 
Find your balance. 
Find what makes your heart sing. 

If anyone reading this is experiencing turmoil this Fall season- small or big- Remember that you are loved. Surround yourself with the friends and family that lift you up. It's time to embrace the weather change, the leaves, the colors and LIFE! You are not in this alone. 

xoxo

Ashley

***DISCLAIMER: This was suppose to be a Fashion post, hehe. It turned into my heart speaking.. so I've linked everything here so you can still shop. 


Comes in multiple colors
Comes in Black and Taupe
Not the same one pictured.. it's better and on SUPER sale!



Comments