MY DAILY BEAUTY GO TO'S


I am not one to wear a lot of make up and I have a pretty darn amazing skincare routine that makes me feel confident with little to no makeup. (Click here to view my current skincare regimen). I also have pretty fair skin so I don't feel it takes much. I'm the girl who is ALWAYS pulling up youtube beauty channels to see if I'm even remotely close to how the experts apply their make up. I wear make up for fun and experiment when I have time. It's fun to be able to play with shades, colors and SHIMMER! He He! I'm here to tell you what I use (majority of the time) and maybe you will find something you enjoy from this post. Here we go.. hang on tight! 

1. NO7 Beautifully Matte || This is my holy grail foundation. It's not sky rocketing expensive but it's also not dirt cheap and it does the job.I splurge and pay 2$ more for this specific one because it has an SPF15 in it and you KNOW I'm all about protecting my skin.|| I'm in shade Cool Ivory.




2. Tarte Highlight/Contour Palette: LOVE this!!!! I'm not the best at contouring/highlighting but it's SO fun to play around. This palette is awesome and I swear it smells like chocolate!? It comes with 2 contour shades (one powder/one cream) and 4 highlighting shades. This is my first time using a cream contour and I really like it! So creamy and goes on so well.

3

3. Sephora Filter Palette and Luxie Eyeshadow Brush Set: I'm not huge on eye shadow.. not sure why. I've always thought it looks so odd on me but it's probably because I'm not use it. I prefer a very calm look. However, I do love this palette. Half of the eye shadows I haven't experienced yet! I'm also obsessed with the Luxie brushes. I use to have an IPSY subscription and received one of these brushes and fell in love.


4. Sephora Set and Refresh Spray: I love this setting spray. This was the first one I've EVER bought. (I don't get out much...) I enjoy it. I usually spray in the morning and SOMETIMES will take to work and shoot myself a mist or two. (Just depends how stressed I am- one spray and I feel refreshed!) 

5. Bit Beauty Lip Color: Shade Cava! Perfect for FALL!!!!!! 

6. Rodan and Fields Lashboost: I don't wear mascara daily because I use lashboost and I don't NEED mascara. Gives the appearance of longer, fuller and darker lashes.. and yes it works. Look at my eyelashes. #thankyoujesus



7. Last but NOT least my favorite product for the body: Active Hydration Body Replenish- Now this is a HOLY GRAIL product! Can I get an AMEN? I typically use this right out of the shower and living in Arizona its a must have. It's an ultra-hydrating moisturizer...in other words ...moisturizer on steroids... bahahhaha. It's that good guys! 


Here are a few other favorite's that I own: 

Maybelline Big Shot Mascara || ELF Eyebrow Kit || Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliner

That's all y'all! I can't wait to learn about others holy grail products. Comment on this post and let me know your beauty secrets! 

Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful. 
xoxo


SHOP THIS POST:

Comments