Cabi Fall 2018 || Get The Look


Fall is right around the corner and we must be PREPARED to look the part. This is my all time favorite season. It use to be my fav because I would get to enjoy the changing of the leaves and cool brisk air. (That's what you look forward to in the Midwest) Now.. it's because I no longer have to deal with the ARIZONA summer. I also love the feeling of moving into the Holiday fun. I look forward to it every year. 

So why Cabi?

My friend Shell and I are hosting a party at the end of September for our friend who sells Cabi Clothing. I thought it would be perfect to snag some of her beautiful pieces and show case them in a post before PARTY day! I own a few pieces of Cabi Clothing that were given to me by my friend (Thank you Shell) and I plan on owning a few more VERY soon! If you know me at all, you know that I despise going to the mall. (Unless I am picking up an order because I wanted the free shipping) Cabi can be a very intimate shopping experience if you attend a party. I enjoy this way because there is typically wine and good friends. It's the perfect time to treat yourself. (You deserve it!) 
Otherwise, you can shop online! 

So let's talk Cabi!!!



Put-On Dress: So stinkin' cute! I paired it with a pair of tights and Steve Madden Boots.. which I must add..these boots are still on SUPER SALE!


As you can see my pups wanted to be in the photo shoot! So here they are! Let's talk about this outfit. 

Step-Up Pullover: This sweater is DARLING! The color is Buckthorn. Which is my favorite fall color..aka what I like to call "mustard". It is so darn comfortable and it's like a REAL sweater! As in it will actually do it's job and keep you warm! I'm wearing a size small but If I were to purchase I would size down to extra small.
Booties: These are not Cabi.. BUT.. they are on super sale right now and also come in black. So comfortable! 
High Straight Blue Jeans: I'm diggin' these jeans. The sizing is perfect and they look awesome on.


Floret Blouse: I am addicted to floral, which makes this blouse perfect for me. I left the two bottom buttons on done and did a knot but you could wear it tucked in, not tucked in or knotted like above. (whatever you prefer- it will look fabulous)


Promotion Trouser: I love these pants! When in an office? Need a go to business trouser. Well this is it and they are called PROMOTION Trouser! Perfection!
Celebration Jacket: It will be a huge celebration when I get this jacket! Might as well get my Promotion Trouser's while I'm at it! I can't handle how amazing this jacket is. 



Apollo Necklace: I am obsessed with this necklace. I've already ordered it and on it's way! 






I am loving EVERYTHING about what I see in this picture!!!!


This post makes me so happy! Cabi Clothes are so full of life and so UNIQUE! I hope you enjoyed this post.

To view the full Collection: Click below:
cabi collection || Fall 2018

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." —Gianni Versace

xoxo- ashley




Comments