Fashion Finds to Consider for Fall || SALE



Hey!!!

I'm so excited to share with a TON of FALL finds. All under $50 and ADORABLE!!!!

Anywhere from beautiful Steven Madden boots for $20 to Boohoo and Topshop cardigans.

If you live in Arizona you are already dreaming of cooler days and over the summer sunshine.

My own dreaming led me to find some affordable cozy deals for you.

Whether you want summer to stay or not... fall is right around the corner!

So here we go!
(If you are new to shopping via blog- all the detailed text below the photos are clickable- this will take you straight to the website to shop quick/easy.)

I love me a COZY cardigan..

Top 3 (left to right) 

Middle 3 (left to right)
boohoo Edge To Edge Fisherman Cardigan • boohoo  <-----Need this in my life! 

Bottom 3 (left to right)
boohoo Oversized Boyfriend Cardigan • boohoo <----I'm getting this one for sure! 






I'm dying over these STEVE MADDENS.. say whattt???







Now on to some accessories.. that I must have!

Top 4 (left to right)

Bottom 4 (left to right)
Faux-Leather Cinched-Top Backpack for Women • Old Navy <---I don't own a backpack bag.. but I want to!


That's all y'all! I'm so happy with everything I found. I'll be snagging quite a few of these items on Friday- Hopefully I get them before they are gone.! Yeeks!

xoxo
ashleymariebundy

To SHOP the full post plus MORE view here: 


Comments