Gift Guide for Her || Holiday Shopping Guide 2017


Tonight I am sharing some AMAZING gifts for her or.... my really really want for Christmas guide. I hope my husband is reading. Wink Wink. 

I can't contain myself so lets dive straight into my fav's!

 1. Naked3 Palette: Filled with 12 beautiful rose-hued neutrals. I'm in LOVE with the shimmering pink color. So PRETTY! All shades have a hint of rose gold. Who would't absolutely appreciate this gift for Christmas? I know I would! Now I just need someone to assist me in applying eye shadow.. 

2. Kate Spade color block gloves: These are a must have and they are going FAST! They are normally $48 but on SALE for $21.97. 

Faux Fur Slippers
3. Faux Fur Slippers: These look SO extremely cozy!!!!! I love the color as well. {Available in 4 different colors} These beauties are on sale for $23. That's a STEAL!!! I have 2 pairs of slippers... somewhere. I of course can't find either of them. .... hint hint! 


4. Knit Beanie: ONLY $15!!! Eeeeeeks, I want this. How ADORABLE!!! Available in black, burgundy, oatmeal and white (pictured here). 

5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume: Ladies.. or MEN!!! This perfume is the BOMB. My friend wears this and it smells heavenly. Flower POWER! My husband got me Ari Perfume last year and I fell in love. Guess how long the bottle lasted me? A YEAR .. I am down to the last couple ounces. Perfume lasts a very long time and is always a great gift for that special lady in your life. 


6. Kate Spade Earrings: These are stunning! Available in over 15 different colors and on sale!!! 

Image result for rodan and fields lash boost
7. Lash Boost: This is one amazing bottle of MAGIC! Ditch the false lashes and pricey appointments at the salon. Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks. 
Real Results Below: 
Image result for rodan and fields lash boost
Pair lash boost with: 
or

8. Tassel Pendant Necklace: Normally $19 but currently available for under $12. I love tassel ANYTHING! 

9. Knit Pajamas: These look soooooooo cozy!!! Available in black, pink, blue and grey! I'm obsessed with the pink. I wish I could live in my pajamas everyday. 

10. Kate Spade Earbuds: I am on a KATE SPADE kick!!! These earbuds are just so COOL. I would use them for running, listening to trainings, work.. the list goes on. Why not look cool while doing all these activities? 
These earbuds would be a great accessory paired with: 

Well y'all! These were my top 10 FAVORITE items I found while browsing for you.. (and myself). I hope you enjoyed! I love that all of these are greatly priced.

||It's not about what you give. Its about the love behind it.||

XOXO, 

Ashley

SHOP THIS POST: 

Comments