Top 4 Sweater Weather Picks

Sweater Weather





Hey Everyone, It's been sooo long since I've been on here! It's really sad. I feel as if there is NEVER enough time in a day. The months are flying by and the holidays are almost here.

What has everyone been up to?
J and I have been working on getting both of our new and very fresh business's off the ground. It's still SO warm here in Arizona. Between 90's and 100's. So disappointing.... but AMAZING weather is upon the horizon. With work there comes play and we have been enjoying the cooler air.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
@Oktoberfest sipping on a sprite with my hunni

With that being said I have found some super ADORABLE sweaters and booties just for you. I know you are going to love them. I actually ended up finding way more than expected so I will talk about my favorites and let you browse the rest throughout the post.
P.S.. I found many sale items!

Enjoy!

#1.

I am so in LOVE and OBSESSED with this beautiful, cozy Ruana. It's ONE SIZE fit's all and the color is "Heather Latte". How stinkin' cute can this be?? Under 45$
Ordering!
I've paired these beauty with the perfect booties.


SQUAD Ankle Booties
How can you NOT love these?? A contemporary mixed with a lil bit of western! Perfect booties for an adorable Ruana above. Under 45$

#2.

Eeeeeek! This Chunky Knit Sweater is PERFECT!! I LOVE this color. I need this!!! I am such a sucker for knit and comfort. That's what life is all about! Especially around the cool holiday season.
Under 20$..

I've paired this pretty with the perfect Lucile Cut Out Booties from Target.


Under 30$ and they come in Gray and Taupe brown (pictured above)

3.


A cozy soft knit cardigan. Beautiful! This has long sleeves, front pockets and a long silhouette with vented sides. Perfect for work, a night out, or relaxing at home. It comes in two colors: Oatmeal (pictured above) and Wine. I want both. Under 23$.



Pair with these beautiful suede boots and you are set for a night out! (Make sure to wear more than just the cardigan and boots-no judgement) Under 30$.

4.

I'm such a fan of this mustard color. Which is probably why I chose to feature this one specifically. If you are not in love with mustard/yellow it does come in these other colors: orange and gray. It has ribbing at the neckline, hem and cuffs. I LOVE it.. Under 35$

I love mustard.. or yellow with black. I think it makes the yellow pop even more. I chose these booties from Target to go with this fab sweater. So darn cute. They are available in black and taupe- under 30$


Hope you find some favorite's from this post! I miss you all.

XOXO
Ashley


SHOP FALL SWEATERS:


Comments