Holiday Sale's Galore {Hand picked just for you}


Hey y'all! Another Sunday almost in the books! I'm proud to say it's only 90 degrees right now here in Arizona and suppose to stay in the EIGHTY'S this week!!! Wooo hooo!!!! Pray this actually happens. I can't take much more heat and I'm ready to splurge on some "cool weather" clothes. 

During my dreaming of colder times I found some SUPER SALE items for you. For all my Iowa friends back home. I hope you are enjoying the 40 degree weather! This one is for you. xoxo




Frost-Free Jacket {Color: Miner's Gold}
This SWEET jacket is only $38 and available in five colors.
Georgia Pink
Winter's Day
Navy Captain and
Black



High Dive Ripped Skinny Jeans

tee170405701_2
tee170405701_2
tee170405701_2

I'm so in LOVE with this tee and its ONLY 10$ and you get an extra 10% off!!! It would go PERFECT with the Miner's Gold Jacket. Obsessed.
Hem Ruffle Tee



Classy Heeled Sandals- Every women needs a pair!
Currently 63% off: Under $20 and available in 11 different colors... WHAT?!




Zip Bootie's
Gorgeous!



Beautiful Waffle Woven Coat



Hankerchief Hem Top



Knit Wedge Cover Up



I NEED these in my life.. especially in this adorable Dusty Rose color. Available in Dusty Rose, Black Leather, and Grey. Get them while they are on SALE!
Dusty Rose Slip On's

product photo

This looks so comfortable and right up my alley. I love that they have it available in petite, regular, and tall. Color options are Grey, Black and Rose. Must have while it's still on sale. This is a cardigan I could wear at work and at home and ohhhhhhhhhh would I WEAR it!!!
Wool Hoodie Cardigan



Adorable PINK leggings



Frost Fee Vest


I hope you are able to find something out of this post that you LOVE. I did.. EVERYTHING. This sale post was screaming my name.

So this week at work we are celebrating Halloween. I'm not so much of a
"Halloween person" but I never turn down a festivity! We are having Spirit Week as well! A silly outfit every day. I better start digging through my closet to put some "craziness" together! Enjoy your hopefully REALLY fun week.

Happy shopping

xoxo

SHOP BEAUTY SALE ITEMS BELOW:


Comments