Labor Day Round Up





Jump into FALL with a LABOR DAY SALE!!!! I bet y'all are having a beautiful long weekend- or at least I HOPE you are! If your anything like me you want to get those Holiday DEALS without the hassle of running around aimlessly inside a department store. I'm here to help this holiday! On this post I have featured one of my favorite styles at a VERY affordable price that I'm positive you are going to love. I've also featured some clickable Labor Day specials at the very end of post. 

Enjoy!


Mock Turtle Neck Sweater... in LOVE!

There is something comforting about looking at the calendar and seeing September. For me that means cool air is on its way, family gatherings, holiday parties, hot chocolate by the fire place and cozy nights on the couch in the comfiest sweater.



Obsessed with this handbag... and on super SALE!

“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” —Audrey Hepburn


xoxo

Ashley


SHOP MORE LABOR DAY DEALS BELOW:

Comments