But First, Coffee.

But First.... COFFEE!!

My husband and I were so proud to be part of the launch of  The Hive (Java Cafe) and Glitch (Gaming Center) in El Paso, TX. 

This was my first time meeting Nick and Zoey (owners) but I came to realize quickly these are two genuine, whole-hearted, loving and hard working people! I am so impressed. They love the Lord and have two beautiful daughters. They are the ultimate POWER couple. It was so amazing to see two dedicated and hard working individuals make a DREAM come to reality. 



"The easiest part is running the shop, The hardest part was believing in ourselves that we could do it at all. GlitcHive to us is sweat, blood, tears, and a blessing. Everyone sees the fun of our VR and taste the greatness of our espresso.  And we are extremely blessed for that, EXTREMELY! Remember, dreams are given for free. The reality of that dream is a true test of the heart." -Nick

The environment is very welcoming and cozy. Perfect place to snuggle up during this holiday season with a piping hot cappuccino and your lab top. OR .. even better.. surround yourself with the people you love and kick back and relax.

Image may contain: coffee cup and indoor

Make it a quick stop and go through the drive thru. 


How cute is this? 

"The Hive Java Lounge provides the most sophisticated cup of Joe with a positive atmosphere. Make us your home away from home."



I will say... VERY sophisticated indeed. I ordered the Wildberry Hibiscus ice tea and it was AMAZING! They offer an expresso bar, coffee, cold beverages, hot tea, food items.. the list goes on. It's definitely a lounge where you will always be welcomed with a warm friendly smile and a delicious cup of Joe!
They are officially open and ready for YOU!



I also love that Glitch the Gaming Center is connected to The Hive. Perfect place for kids to hang out while mom or dad relax next door. 



My personal take away from our El Paso trip was a reminder to never give up on your dreams. Find your purpose and the path to get you to that purpose. Once you get there...don't ever give up! Living a purpose filled journey in the short amount of time we have in this world will change you in ways you can never imagine and the people around you. 


Here is what Zoey had to say about her journey to opening day. 
"For me,  this experience has taught me so much. I suffer from anxiety, hence the intolerance for change. Going from something I knew (teaching) to being a novice in the coffee business really tested the belief that I had in myself. Was I good enough? Smart enough? How could I make an impact at a coffee shop in comparison to the impact that I made as a teacher? These were things that ran through my mind in the beginning stages of all this. For me, the hardest part hasn't been the long hours, but more so, not being as available for my girls. To me, balancing my life is a must, and with this new endevour there has been a lack of just that (being that we're always here). The hardest part for me has been the lack of balance between work and family time; coping with having time for a new business, family,  domestic responsibilities, and so forth.  I take this new blessing is an opportunity to show my girls what grit is,  what perseverance leads to, and to teach them that as women,  we are capable of tremendous things. Wherever this leads, I will always remember one thing; I am capable of anything." 
-Zoey

Let Nick and Zoey be an inspiration for you in whatever battle your fighting, decision you need to make, or  simply know that anything you want to achieve- YOU have the power to get there! 

Thank you Nick and Zoey for letting us be a part of your journey and letting readers know what true perseverance is! Congratulations to the exciting adventure you have ahead. The Daily Adventure cannot wait to see where the road takes you. 

Xoxo 

To receive my next post on "5 WAYS TO EASE ANXIETY" subscribe below.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments