5 Quick Tips to Younger Looking Skin


Hey y'all! 
I wanted to share my 5 QUICK tips to getting YOUNGER looking skin. So... I just turned 30 in May..(I went through a quarter life crisis @ the age of 25 so 30 is nothing) Can't believe I'm sharing that right now but its a fact! We are all aging and we must EMBRACE it and own it. I have always been told I look .. well... VERY young. So much to the point where I just "wanted to look my age." Now that I am in my "thirties" I realize I want to look as YOUNG as possible.... forever... haha or at least try. I will never turn away a "young" compliment again. I also struggle with Hashimotos disease- which can seriously age your appearance VERY quickly- but that's another story for another time. 
The point is.. We need to take action and be PROACTIVE. We must take care of our bodies to better ourselves and our future. This includes our skin. 

Here are my 5 QUICK TIPS to YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN: 

1. Sunscreen:

I cannot stress this enough. This is something I have ALWAYS done.. surprisingly. I've always protected my face with sunscreen. Sun damage can cause early wrinkles and skin cancer. 
Use a high SPF and reapply when needed. 


I also have a love for cosmetics which you can find with SPF. 
To learn more visit: Stay Perfect by No.7: SPF 15.

2. Eat a Balanced Diet: 

Eat your fruits and veggies. Eat lots of foods that include omega fatty acids and antioxidants. 

3. Hydrate your body

This is one of the most important tips I can give you. (I struggle with this one) Water makes up to 65% of your body and not being a giver of H2O is a huge NO to your skin. 

  • Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day to keep your skin properly hydrated....even if you have to carry a bottle around at ALL times. (me)
4. Exfoliate 

Have a regular exfoliation and cleansing routine. This will remove dead cells from your skin and leave you with a GLOW. 
My favorite product is Micro-Dermabrasion Paste.



5. Have a Skincare Routine

Follow a skincare routine that includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
To have clear complexion and not have acne, cleansing your skin at night is really important. Post the age of 30, it becomes important to take care of your skin as any makeup or dirt left on your skin will damage your skin. It will clog the pores and dry your skin. Before you retire for the day, ensure to follow the three basic steps cleansing, toning and moisturizing. 
I have a love for REVERSE skincare routine.



I hope y'all enjoyed my 5 favorite TIPS to younger looking skin! Stay young at heart and remember to take care of YOU. 

XOXO


Enter email below for more information on Tips for Younger looking skin, proucts designed just for you and Skincare Promotions!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments