|| Lives Redefined ||



Happy Monday y'all! I've missed everyone! I've come to terms with the fact that there are not enough hours in a day. I also found out yesterday that WE sleep 1/3 of our lives away!!! Say your 75 years old... more than likely you will have slept 25 years of that! I've never been in so much shock. Which is why I am up SUPER early and ready to rock today. 

GOOD news, J and I are FINALLY settled into the new place. I can't wait to share the "new home" post with you. Included will be so many fun ideas for decor, furniture, SO much coziness (you know I'm all about that) and MORE. J started a 6 week transformation boot-camp. What does that mean?.. Really really healthy lives for the next 6 weeks. We both need this. I will be supporting him on the sidelines and also stuffing my face with A LOT of healthiness. More on that to come! Proud of you J. 

Okay.. on to the really fun stuff. I have an insanely exciting announcement for you and I'm going to dive straight into it. 

I am so excited to take the time today to let you all know about my new exciting business adventure. (You know me- I live for adventure) I have officially joined the Rodan + Fields family. I was introduced to the products by a super awesome co-worker and saw how they are changing skin and building people's confidence. The moment I was handed that sample (mini-facial) I KNEW I was going to fall in love. I went home that day, used it that night and was embarrassingly waiting for the right opportunity to beg for another one. In the last couple of weeks I prayed about Rodan + Fields. I learned the business plan and saw how it was, literally, changing lives. I attended virtual events and HEARD how it was, literally, changing lives. After talking it out with some very wise friends and a VERY wise hubby, I simply couldn't find a reason not to take part in this amazing company! You have all loved and supported me for many many years now and I hope you will continue to do so through Rodan + Fields. At the very least, these AWESOME products could change your skin, and together it can change our lives or someone else's. That is ALWAYS my goal. To bring positivity to others around me. 

Thankfully, I have learned a few things in my life. To grow you must experience change. To be successful you must take risk. To enjoy a life worth living you must LIVE with purpose! 

Please check out my website and message me if you have if you see anything that peaks your interest, and I'll help you place your first order and/or if i'm lucky enough you'll join my team!!! 

https://livesredefined.myrandf.com/

REDEFINE your life. 

Fnd YOUR skin care formula here

REDEFINE LINE (this is the line that I fell in love with)

REDEFINE results

Image result for inspirational quotes


xoxo- Ashley

Comments