Comfortable yet casual weekend must haves ♡


Hey Y'all, it's been awhile. I've missed you!! J and I have been so busy! We just moved into a condo. Which is so exciting but daunting at the same time. Still unpacking and unraveling our lives from our prior one bedroom apartment. We are now in a two bedroom, hurray! (Stay tuned for a post on this)
Fyi, I'm typing this from my phone-quite interesting and some what tidious but I NEEDED to check in with y'all since I've been incognito. 
This weekend we are up North in Arizona celebrating the hubbies birthday. (Happy birthday babe!) 
I wanted to share my favorite items that I packed this weekend. 

#1.
I'm obsessed with these blush gladiator sandals!! Super affordable, comfortable, and insanely CUTE! I bought a size 6. I'm normally a 7 in a flat; so heads up! These come in black, blue, blush, and gray. 



#2. 
Love flannel. After a very busy week it felt so good to head North out of the city and into the pine trees. This definitely called for a cozy flannel. One of my year round go to's when I want to feel extremely comfy. 


#3. 
JOY!!! This Essential Oil was given to my by a dear friend. It has lemon, tangerine, Jasmine oils and a few other ingredients that you will have to read about via link below. It is refreshing and has brought so much {JOY} to my weekend. Who doesn't need more joy? 
Oh... and it's under $10! YES! 


#4. 

Lord & Berry matte lip color.... swatched on the right. So pretty. I usually put a thin layer of gloss on after and I'm good to go. All day wear! Very easy to apply as well. 


So many different colors. Check out the link below! 

#5. 

Tarte bronzer! Also swatched in picture above. Oil free, naturally looking, has vitamins A & E. It goes on very light; definitely does not 
feel heavy which is important to me. My favorite bronzer so far. 


I hope you enjoyed and have a fabulous Weekend! Sorry if this was quick. I'll be back again soon!!! 

Xoxo 《Ashley》

{Stay young @ heart and grow wise with age}

SHOP THIS LOOK: 
2. Flannel
3. JOY

Comments